American KuneKune Pig Society

Log in

DNA Help Guide

How to delete an accidental UC Davis DNA request

Accidental DNA request cancelling on UC Davis

When you create a test request on your account, the pending record is listed on your account same as a record for which a sample is sent and received. You can search for the pending record by the animals name or reg # (if/as listed on the submission).


The record will also come up when you use the “View tests/Results” tab from the top of the home page. Once you open that page, additional tabs will appear…. “All, Pending, Results, etc” that will help you sort more specifically for a record or result.


The record listing will give you the option to ‘Print, Checkout, Cancel’. Click on the link to ‘Cancel’ opens the pending record. There are links to ’Edit’ or ‘Cancel’ the pending test at the bottom of the record page.

Designed & Maintained by:

Competitive Advantage Business Solutions, LLC

for website related questions

Contact the Webmaster  for website questions

Contact the Registrar for registration questions

AKKPS Phone Number:  434.942.5528

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software
Google Analytics Alternative