Want to sign up for the AKKPS Online Herdbook? Please visit our Online Herdbook Access Page.
Click Here to go to our Online herdbook website
We have put together a herdbook help guide, for those who are just getting started with our herdbook. This guide will help you learn the system and get the most benefit out of it!
Online Herdbook Help Guide
Our herdbook is available to all of our members for a minimal fee. This fee helps to cover the cost of the software program and annual maintenance cost. When an individual joins our Society, there is an option on the application form for adding the online herdbook access. Our online herdbook is a robust system that allows you to:
- Search KuneKune Pedigrees and Records
- View offspring records for all KuneKunes on record
- View ownership records, breeder records, registration numbers, identification numbers, color, number of wattles, gender, DNA Case #, and so much more for each KuneKune on record.
- Run Trial Pedigrees. Want to see what a Pedigree will look like for a potential mating? With a few clicks of a button you will instantly have that information at hand.
- View inbreeding percentages for all KuneKunes on record as well as view these percentages for the trial pedigrees that you run, thereby having a more informed decision about your buying and breeding plans.
If you need additional help after viewing the help guide, have more questions, or are experiencing any problems, please email the Kathy Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here